Hello we're bubb recruiting on behalf of our client, Kaseya
We are looking for a Performance Testing Specialist to join our team. At K1, we believe that testing should be woven through every step of our SDLC and not simply a step in our process. You will help guide the continuous improvement of our test infrastructure and play a key role in the design, development, and implementation of solutions as the infrastructure continues to grow. We use a wide range of technologies internally and look for interesting experience and skill sets to deliver powerful capabilities to our products and development teams. As a Performance Testing Specialist, you will be part of a diverse team developing and delivering high-quality features for our platform. If you want to be part of a team taking our products to the next level while having fun doing your job, this is the opportunity for you.
Role & Responsibility:
- Performance requirements analysis
- Fully participating in the performance testing process: from test data/env preparation, test creation and execution to results collecting and their analysis together with a list of application bottlenecks and performance improvements creation
- Maintain already created tests and organize their continuous and automated execution
- Closely work with developers and QAs within the product team
- Consult and teach colleagues regarding performance testing best practices and approaches
- 2+ years experience of web-based applications and web services performance testing with any performance and load testing tool, like Jmeter
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- Good understanding of the software testing principles
- Good understating of REST architectural style
The nice to haves:
- Hands-on experience in Continuous integration and build automation process
- Hands-on experience with Java/JS/C#/Python programming languages
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools, like zabbix, appdynamics, grafana
- Hands-on experience with Ms Azure platform
Benefits of working at Kaseya include:
- Standard benefits such as private medical care and more
- New office located in Kraków, can be office based, hybrid, or remote
- Opportunity to grow in a high-tech, international company
- Working on the newest technologies
Please note, all of our business operations are in English, so please only proceed if you are comfortable with that.
Thanks for taking the time to read this job advert. Now time to join Kaseya Poland; exciting stuff is ahead!
We craft employer brands, create hiring strategies, and deliver impeccable talent experiences for companies hiring at scale. Our in-house crazy creatives are intertwined with our technology, and your talent acquisition team, to represent your brand in an omni channel environment through campaigns that reach the most passive of passive talent. We're with the talent throughout their entire candidate journey, from their initial interest through to their on-boarding, allowing us to always understand how to do it the better next time. And when the human touch is required, we're able to back it up with some of our pretty awesome Talent Partners who merge with our tech to get your hiring done.