We are looking for you:
You are passionate about Metrics and have comprehensive knowledge and experience with Graphite and Grafana in an enterprise environment. You use and implement automation, implement continuous integration and continuous delivery, automated testing and configuration management. Terms like ‘like horizontal scalable’, ‘loosely coupled’ and ‘microservices’ are key elements for you. You’re always looking to improve the services and aware of what the market is doing to see where we can improve even further.
Your profile meets:
- Higher professional educational study, preferably in (information) technology,Graphite,
- Grafana and generic monitoring knowledge, preferably gained in an enterprise environment,
- Knowledge about Kafka/ Docker and Kubernetes,
- Knowledge and experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (using Gitlab/Artifactory/Ansible/TFS/AzureDevOps),
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
As a DevOps Engineer you will join the Pitmasters squad, a squad of engineers responsible for developing and maintaining the Metrics Service. Together with the team you will cover the whole scope of design, develop, test and running the environment. The service is using Graphite / carbon and Grafana components. The team is end-to-end responsible for delivering a stable and fit-for-purpose solution. You will develop the Global Metrics Service, maintaining and enforcing the security policies, automating administrations tasks for the environment.
- Experience in Scripting/API and/or Web Development skills,
- Experience in risk and security aspects so they can be applied and implemented,
- Experience in testing knowledge and skills so you can deliver working high quality solutions that are fit for purpose,
- Common understanding of when data is valuable and what you can achieve by storing and using it for monitoring purposes,
- You are able to explain complicated analysis to a non-technical audience with your storytelling skills,
- You have previous working experience as a DevOps Engineer in an enterprise environment where you have lived and breathed agility,
- You have a positive can-do mindset and you live the Orange Code behaviour.
Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. Individual development of our employees is very important and that is why ING offers excellent courses and programs. You will become a member of the Logs team. A fun environment where there is lots of opportunities to improve yourself.
In addition we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Working with highly skilled people
- Working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of ING
- An International atmosphere
- Great training and education opportunity
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Think Forward! Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We are an industry-recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, a strong financial position.
ING is a global company, our IT engineers work all over the world and since the official language is English please submit your CV in English.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Konduktorska 35, Katowice
this is the location of our office
- You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies, but also on the interpersonal level. You realize that the value of your work is quality x acceptance and want to become better at both. You are proven to be able to give, ask and incorporate feedback,
- You feel at home in a high-performing team and you make the other team members feel at home as well. You have the independence to speak up when needed,
- You have exceptional problem-solving capabilities. You understand that understanding the problem is at least 90% of the solution. You have displayed creativity and tenacity in cracking the problem and finding a solution to it.
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
ING Tech Poland
ING Tech Poland
Poznaj wyjątkowy charakter naszej firmy oraz ludzi tu pracujących, dzięki którym zmieniamy świat.
ING Tech Poland dostarcza innowacyjne usługi IT oraz usługi operacyjne dla ING na całym świecie. Nasza główna siedziba mieści się w Katowicach. Posiadamy również oddział w Warszawie. W zakres naszych usług IT wchodzą: bezpieczeństwo IT, hosting, usługi zdalne oraz aplikacyjne. Usługi operacyjne ostarczane są przez dwie jednostki: RiskHub (Warszawa) oraz CardsHub (Katowice). RiskHub jest naszym Centrum Wiedzy Eksperckiej kształtującym przyszłość modelowania ryzyka i analizy danych w Polsce. Z kolei CardsHub odpowiada za cały cykl życia kart płatniczych, zarówno w zakresie technologicznym, jak i operacyjnym.
- Etap Aplikacja
- Etap Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Etap Spotkanie