Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The Procurement Performance Management (PPM) team aims to introduce and maintain key metrics in procurement area to maximize value, efficiency, and cost management throughout the procurement cycle. PPM fulfill management reporting requirements and supports Global Procurement Organization with insights that can lift decision making process in that area and enables performance dialog.
This position is a global position, working closely with Corporate Procurement (Direct and Indirect), Global Operation Finance as well as with all Coloplast subsidiaries and production sites.
Procurement Controller will be managing the Procurement performance management systems and processes. Will support Corp. Procurement and rest of business in development of reporting systems (incl. Power BI, SharePoint and External software solutions). He/she will work towards increasing knowledge sharing across business, ensures data transparency and presentation of facts with impact, to enable decisions in Procurement and Finance Area.
- Develop and prepare key metrics and status reports with process lead inputs to communicate to key stakeholders
- Analyze and report of expenditure data, with the purpose of reducing procurement costs, improving efficiency and monitoring performance and compliance
- Execute quarterly spend reporting to Proc. Management, GO Finance and CFO
- Support Category managers with spend management reports and analysis from BI & ERP systems
- Support standardized, clear and timely annual frozen cost update process
- Support development and maintenance of the department’s performance management reporting requirements
- Maintain processes of gathering information from multiple sources, reconciling them and presenting to requestors with suggestions for evaluation
- Being a change facilitator, develop and collaborate with leads, and influence leadership in the transformation to and/or in support of a continuous improvement culture
- Input to Standardization, Automation and IT strategy to support operational and process improvement (ie. boost process efficiency by implementing Power BI solution)
- Undertaking ownership and management over Procurement e-systems and processes, including assistance with the development & implementation of policies and procedures within these systems and processes
- Support the team in managing the incoming RFI & RFP project tasks (assign to colleagues according to resource availability and procurement and / or logistic area)
- Master degree within Business (Procurement/Supply Chain), Finance or Data Analysis area
- Experience in business analysis, business controlling or similar position connected with performance management
- Proven strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Experience in leading and identifying process improvements
- English fluency, both in writing and speaking
- Experience within various ERP and BI systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI and DAX would be an advantage
- High volume data analyses and process documentation experience
- High level on Excel skills
- Work from the office in Szczecin or from your home (also relocation package available once you wish to relocate)
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
If you choose to work remotely - we will expect you to visit our office in Szczecin once for a while - to be discussed with your leader how often :)
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.