Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Our passion is our products and all of them are packed in different kind of packaging in order to take best care of our products. Arla’s packaging suppliers are very important part of Arla’s Product image!
Your working area will be updating the supplier documentation that ensures that our primary packaging is align with the EU regulations.
You will be a part of international team, cooperating with you colleagues from different countries like UK or Sweden. This job is to be carried out in cooperation with the responsible packaging engineer with whom you will have a daily contact.
Who are you?
To be successful in our company you have to:
- Be available to work 10-15 hours weekly, preferably within business hours (during the summer holiday full time availability is appreciated)
- Communicate well in English speaking and writing and technical terms
- Ideally be a student/graduate of Materials Engineering, Chemistry, Technical Physics, Biotechnology or similar studies, with an interest in packaging material, food contact material or similar topics
- Have attention to details, accuracy and quality awareness
- Be independent and have good time management and problem solving skills
- Be customer orientated
- Be an engaged person who likes challenges.
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection