Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting efforts going on within Nordea? Do you want to join a high performing Nordic unit, working at the forefront in fighting financial crime?
We are now welcoming a Product and Process Specialist to contribute with your skills and engagement in performing day-to-day administrative support in Nordea’s continued fight against financial crime.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
You’ll join Group Financial Crime Prevention Application Management (GFCP AM), where we deliver group-wide automated risk controls to detect and prevent financial crime for the greater good of society.
As Product and Process Specialist, you will foster a sense of effectiveness and efficiency, by utilizing a strong command of administrative and organizational skills. The role will be to support the Management Team and Subunit in creating the structure and will be expected to approach tasks and requests with a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude..
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the leadership team and our business partners
- Ensure efficient, effective and economical facilitation of meetings
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, Subunit meetings and team social events)
- Proactively communicate with the stakeholders and manage the usage of company policies and procedures
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Conduct research and prepare presentations/information as assigned
- Perform other duties as required, including preparing various reports, coordinate schedules, etc.
- Act as tools expert, enabling the subunit members to always work smarter
- Perform special projects as required
- Assure the well-being of the team – office angel role
- Have fun at work and help others do the same
GFCP Application Management is based in Gdansk, Stockholm and Copenhagen. The Product and Process Specialist role will be based in Gdańsk. We welcome you to join us and play a key role in driving the further development of GFCP Application Management within our area and cross borders
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience preferred, providing administrative support for senior executive
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Teams, SharePoint, and excellent in PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitment to deadlines and long-term goals
- Excellent levels of spoken and written English
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Able to effectively interact with all levels of management and other staff
- Strong organizational skills, and able to take initiative and lead efforts as needed
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Able to work in a highly ambiguous environment
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are
- Service-oriented – always looking out to do your best for our end users
- Comfortable with routine based tasks and know how to follow established procedures
- A hard worker, willing and ready to go the extra mile when required, as the pace is often high, but fun
- Structured and always looking for ways to improve day-to-day work and processes
- Flexible and comfortable in a workplace where priorities may change
- A team player – aiming at helping your colleagues with the smile
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 30 June 2020 .
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.