Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
197 dni temu
We're running an Online Hiring Event every Saturday to hire QA Engineer ($30K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
Our QA Software Engineers are expected to perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies.
Your daily activities will include setting up the test environments, writing automated test automation scripts, and performing manual tests if necessary.
As a QA Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring the highest quality of our products by using the latest technologies and toolsets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- 2+ years of QA experience – automated testing, test case documentation and test cases automation
- 2+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, C# or NodeJS – understand the current software development practices and tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, product build and installation
- Experience in using at least 2 test automation tools like Selenium, Protractor, RestAssured, CodedUI, and Appium
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques and methodologies
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, API
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
- Team player, methodical, pragmatic, self-starter, process-driven and results oriented
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world - we do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Hands-on performance test engineering experience
- Hands-on experience profiling web pages
- Understanding of browsers; how they work, and debugging tools
- Experience in transforming use cases into performance scripts using industry standard tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter and Gatling
- Experience using industry standard APM tools such as NewRelic, AppyDynamics, DynaTrace
- Node.js (if you have experience with Protractor)
- .NET Core SDK v2.0+ (if you have experience with Selenium using C#)
- ChromeDriver, JDK 8+ (if you have experience with Selenium using Java)
- Chrome Browser
- Any IDE or text editor
- Apache JMeter 3+ (if you have experience in Performance Testing)
Join our community of remote professionals!