Sitel Group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions.
We are looking for candidates for the position:
- Monitors CSR’s performance on a daily basis, by taping, listening to, reviewing and evaluating calls.
- Provides appropriate feedback to CSR's on quality of service to ensure adherence to procedures and scripts with the aim to improve the service delivered to the caller in all aspects (soft skills, product knowledge, systems skills).
- Attends and participates in meetings with supervisors and Team Managers / Project Leaders to discuss outputs of monitoring.
- Reports script problems or questions to appropriate areas.
- Assists clients in monitoring specific programs as needed.
- Communicates with supervisors on program changes, and communicates CSR actions to supervisors for performance appraisals.
- Makes monthly call monitoring plan and execute this plan. Keeps track of what has been achieved
- Provides relevant information for Monthly Quality Report.
- Provides feedback to training department about issues arising from monitoring which have to be picked up when new agents are going to be trained.
- Acts at least half a day per week as CSR to keep up experience.
- Participates in monthly calibrating sessions to ensure that scoring skills and interpretation of calls are at the same level as that of other QARs.
- Very good English skills.
- IT literate (Windows, MS Office).
- Minimum 6-months call center experience.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Active listening ability/
- Effective time management with the ability to organize and prioritize to deliver key objectives.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Team work oriented.
- Availability to work full time on labor contract.
- Wellbeing and health: we provide a private medical care, Multisport cards, internal SitelFit program - promoting activity.
- Rest: we subsidize the holiday.
- Giveaway: Christmas - vouchers or additional cash on the account, layettes for newborns, gifts on the occasion of Children's Day.
- Fun Management: integration meetings (during the pandemic we use modern streaming channels), Fun Management program - monthly events in each department/project.
- Development: free access to modern training platform for every employee, development programs - 95% of our managerial staff is from our internal promotion.
- CSR - we care not only about ourselves. We are happy to help those in need.
- Language Course - you don't speak Polish? Join us and sign up for the lessons we organize.
- Data Protection.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "Hereby I voluntarily agree to the processing of personal data contained in my CV by Sitel Polska Sp. z o.o. for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 , pos. 926 as amended).”
Od 2004 Sitel Polska w Warszawie aktywnie dostarcza wielojęzyczne usługi dla znanych międzynarodowych korporacji i klientów. Dzięki otwartej i szczerej współpracy, obsłudze na najwyższym światowym poziomie oraz doświadczeniu naszych pracowników nasi klienci zawsze odnoszą sukces.