Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
- supplier assurance
- dairy industry
- supply chain
- food industry
The position is located in our function in Gdansk with reporting to our Headquarters in Aarhus. The Supplier Assurance team provides specialist support and advice to all our business units and product categories. As part of a team of 15, you will support the ingredient and supplier compliance agenda in close collaboration with Procurement, New Product Development and our dairies. We are a function in a strong development process in relation to ingredient management, as we transform towards strategically driving key ingredient categories in close collaboration with Procurement and NPD.
As Quality Specialist within Supplier Assurance you will support the business by ensuring compliant ingredient specification and suppliers within your range of ingredient categories. You will build up ingredient category insights, which you will actively use in the strategic development of key suppliers in relation to quality and food safety aspects.
A key part of the job is the approval of ingredient suppliers and their ingredient specifications, setting standards in a dynamic and ambitious cross functional environment. It is important to support our sites/dairies by having structured and high data quality in the documentWhat is the job? ation you review and approve.
- Perform approval and review of suppliers of ingredient, packaging and selected service categories from a food safety perspective.
- Perform review of ingredient specifications and support for approval of new ingredients
- Support and execute supplier audits and supplier visits, as relevant and based upon risk
- Provide ad hoc support to our dairies eg in audit situations
- Support our setups and projects within specialist areas related food safety
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection