Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Recruitment & Staffing Specialist
20 dni temu
KLDiscovery Ontrack provides technology-driven services and software to help legal, corporate and government entities as well as consumers manage, recover, search, analyse and produce data efficiently and cost-effectively. In addition to its award-winning suite of software, KLDiscovery Ontrack provides data recovery, data destruction, electronic discovery and document review services. For more information about KLDiscovery Ontrack and our offerings please visit: https://www.ontrack.com/pl-pl/ and www.kldiscovery.com/uk
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of:
KLDiscovery has a strong reputation across Europe for providing document review services to law firms and corporations to complement its current ediscovery and forensic consultancy offerings. This position will oversee the recruitment and staffing aspects of KLDiscovery’s Document Review Service, including project based staffing across KLDiscovery’s European locations, development of strategies for staffing in different markets, day-to-day communication with our talent pool, managing supplier/agency relationships, background screening of candidates and on-boarding of the workforce.
- Staffing temporary/project based teams of lawyers to conduct investigations, review legal documentation and completed legal process outsourcing projects.
- Working with Project/Review Manager’s to ensure the staffing resources are appropriate, adequate and will meet the needs of the project.
- Conduct background screening checks and managing references for the workers.
- Assisting with the payroll of workers, managing invoice process and communications with the team.
- Day-to-day contact with the workers to manage talent pool, availability updates, and troubleshooting any issues workers have.
- Assist with the management of facilities and day-to-day operational tasks for delivery centres.
- Manage the on-boarding and off-boarding processes for the workforce.
- Primary responsibility for staffing in Poland & Germany; support for other markets will also be required from time-to-time.
- Work collaboratively as part of a cross-border team.
- Provide clear and effective communication on overall project staffing, managing expectations accordingly and realistic with what is achievable.
- A proven track record working in a fast-paced recruitment environment, with a focus on temporary assignments.
- German language skills are mandatory, additional European languages are desirable.
- Exposure to legal services, or professional services environments are desirable.
- Must be a self-starter and have a strong team player mentality.
- Expert technical aptitude in various applications; including Microsoft Office e.g. Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; strong presentation and influencing skills, both internal and external.
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities, manage own time and be self-led.
- Strong decision making, judgment and advanced problem solving.
- Detailed oriented, resourceful, and driven.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and able to work well with a team.
- Flexible with their approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Travel requirements - up to 20% including international travel.
- May require the ability to work 2nd shift and/or weekends as necessary.
- International working environment for a worldwide leader in Data Recovery, Computer Forensics, Electronic Discovery and Legal Technologies.
- Comfortable work environment.
- Fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Attractive package of benefits, i.e. contribution of costs of a private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport).
- Good coffee, Sweet Monday, Thursday’s Lunch every week!
- Professional-growth opportunities.
- Relocation package
KLDiscovery Ontrack Sp. z o. o.
Z pewnością znasz nas jako ekspertów w zakresie odzyskiwania danych, jednak to nie wszystko! Tworzymy również rozwiązania eDiscovery
stosowane na całym świecie aby okiełznać Big Data, z którym borykają się firmy.
Dostarczamy usługi i technologię wspierającą zarządzanie danymi na dużą skalę (tzw. Big Data), m.in.: przetwarzanie, analizę, wyszukiwanie, odzyskiwanie i zabezpieczanie. Jesteśmy autorami unikatowych narzędzi obsługujących tysiące formatów danych w niemalże każdym języku używanym na świecie.
- KrokRozmowa telefoniczna
- KrokInformacja zwrotna