Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
SAP Hybris Technical Consultan / Developer
6 dni temu
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner
SAP Hybris Consultants & Developers
Junior to Senior
One of the biggest global partners is searching for a new intake of SAP Hybris Consultants & Developers to join an extremely challenging and interesting projects! The clients are exclusive Forbes 500 and revenues are mind boggling.
- Large scale implementations of eCommerce / Omni-Channel solutions based on Hybris technologies.
- Building eCommerce solutions operating in an integrated back-office system environment (ERP, WH, BI, etc ...).
- Analysis and helping in solving complex problems related to platform performance (analysis of front-end code, back-end, configuration of environments, infrastructure architecture, etc.).
- Analysis and help in solving complex problems related to platform security.
- Building an optimal integration layer with external systems and tools supporting e-commerce on a large scale: BI, CRM, CMT (campaign management tool), ERP / SAP, payment gateways, maintaining best practices on the topic of system integration and security.
- Experience working with Hybris Management Console, Hybris Administration Console and other cockpits.
- Experience in construction/design of integration layers (SOAP, REST, SaaS, ESB, etc.) with external systems.
- Experience and knowledge of processes/best practices in software development and maintenance (continuous integration, automated tests, etc.)
- Experience in technical analysis of business processes (validation of business processes relative to technological capabilities), analysis of IT requirements.
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests using Junits.
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Access to the latest IT solutions.
- A variety of projects and extensive opportunities to gain experience.
- Support in career development: full funding for trainings (available in Poland and abroad).
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects.
- Full work comfort: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold.
For more information, please call Alvina Grasun on 01913386632.
Nigel Frank International
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.