Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
SAP SD Consultant
Zielona Góra, Gorzów Wielkopolski
79 dni temu
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
SAP SD Consultant- amazing opportunity to work with HANA
Location: Warszawa/ home office and frequent international travel
Have you got experience working with SAP configuration of SD module and cross module integration (SD, FI/CO, MM/WM/ RE-FX, PP/PM)? Would you like to get even more experience and knowledge by working with a cutting edge database: HANA? Would you like to be a part of renown, international company where you will have a chance to grow and be rewarded for your hard work? If yes, keep on reading- it only gets better.
I am working with an SAP partner, a multinational company globally renowned for its use of newest technologies and being one of acclaimed users of SAP. Current projects are in providing solutions on SAP S/4 HANA.
- Designing, executing and employing SAP SD solutions in order to obtain goals set up by the business and its current needs,
- You will be a part of various projects, differing from full cycle, end-to end and large-scale on an international scale,
- You will be a valuable member of multinational team, where team spirit is a key,
- You will work with SAP S/4 HANA and other most up-to date SAP modules, driving invention and progress throughout the industry.
- Have experience of carrying out an end-to end SAP implementation scheme,
- Have experience on working with SAP SD module ( order-to-cash, sales, distribution, invoicing, master data, transactional data, customising data, pricing, materials),
- Have functional expertise in supply chain processes,
- Have experience on working with different phases of SAP transformations (e.g. design and blueprint, gathering and fit-gap, configuration and customisation),
- Have excellent understanding of both technical problems as well as business processes,
- Be confident in use of English (both spoken and written),
- Be keen to travel when required.
- Have strong communication skills,
- Be excited to work with a multinational team,
- Have project management skills and strong work ethics,
- Show motivation to learn fast.
- Competitive salary,
- Working with a great team of experienced IT engineers,
- Opportunity of working with newest technologies,
- Expert trainings,
- Possibility of gaining international experience,
- Opportunities for growth,
- Career mentoring,
- Company can support visa process,
- Private healthcare,
- Sports card.
Nigel Frank International
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.