Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
SAP SD /MM Specialist with knowledge of SAP LES
118 dni temu
Washington Frank International is the leading recruitment company in EMEA, advertising more SAP jobs than any other agency. We work with both SAP Partners & End Users throughout EMEA and we have more live requirements for SAP professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the SAP market, relationships have been built with the majority of employers in Poland, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SAP jobs are currently.
SAP SD / MM Specialist with some experience in SAP LES (Logistics Execution System)
Transport Management or Supply Management expertise is a huge advantage
One of our international Client is in the stage of growing their IT competency in Poznan. The company with over 100 year's presence on the market as well as good position on the Nasdaq stock exchange, has been consequently developing Digital teams in the heart of Poznan since 2016. Currently they are looking for a skilled SAP SD Specialist who will be looking for improvements to business best practices processes, identify, design, and implement Sales solutions to drive greater business efficiency and will look after SAP configuration of LES module / and cross modules integration (SD/MM) for End to End business processes.
Area of responsibility:
- Design, create, and document SAP SD applications and functionality in support of Supply Chain Management and Logistics execution functions in client's businesses and subsidiaries. This includes full life cycle deliverables from Blueprinting to Deployment
- Oversee team member work deliverables to ensure quality expectations are met
- Review all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle in SAP SD and cross modules integration (LES /MM / FI/ CO) for End to End business processes.
- Several years' experience with Sales and Distribution business process and solution design leveraging the capabilities of SAP SD / MM ideally with experience in integration with some TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT solutions
- Proven ability to identify, focus, and own high priority tasks to manage delivery to project timelines
- Able to support project initiatives to expand the usage of the SAP SD solution to improve global trade compliance environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills, proven track record of strong project coordination/management success
- Experience with Lean/Agile methodology
- Fluent English
- Ability to work in a multinational environment
What can be offered:
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Gym voucher
- Flexible start (7-9am)
- Great office atmosphere
- Visa can be sponsored – support with all paperwork
Nigel Frank International
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.