Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
SAP WM Consultant
Washington Frank International
282 dni temu
Washington Frank International is the leading recruitment company in EMEA, advertising more SAP jobs than any other agency. We work with both SAP Partners & End Users throughout EMEA and we have more live requirements for SAP professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the SAP market, relationships have been built with the majority of employers in Poland, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SAP jobs are currently.
Have experience in SAP WM? IF your answer is YES then read on.....
Here we have a role for a SAP WM Business Analyst with logistics experience for a global leader in manufacturing, research and development and heavy industry. The role includes analysing internal business and logistical needs, and streamlining processes using SAP WM/EWM.
Experience you will be asked for:
- SAP WM configuration in internal or external process.
- Candidates with strong SAP MM/WM experience are also taken into consideration so long as you are open to learn the niche ERP module
- English language speaking and writing is a must for this role
- Logistical experience, either as a planner, consultant, project manager or team lead
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits for you:
- you would be working on global projects but with a comfortable travel rate
- competitive salary that will reflect your experience and technical/functional abilities
- training, certifications and development is provided
- permanent contract benefits including Multisport card, private health insurance/cover and a company pension
What's most important however: relocation package for everyone outside of Wroclaw - a package equivalent to 1 months’ salary will be provided to help you, along with annual bonuses and possibility to relocate to other countries in Europe or North America.