Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Jefferson Frank International
Warszawa, Ostrołęka, Siedlce, Radom
12 dni temu
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.
Your key responsibilities
- Perform research, design, architecture/use case modeling, and architecture assessments/reviews
- Develop and enhance target architectures as well as target operate models for new/existing architectures and services
- Develop/maintain infrastructure architecture diagrams to facilitate engineering material builds
- Provide input into strategic direction and technology decision activities
- Develop Minimum Security Baseline configurations for new technologies
- Develop security technology standard proposals
- Lead and facilitate architecture presentations to project teams, working groups, design authorities, and leadership based upon need
- Frame and conduct various technology selection approaches including RFI/RFP/streamlined vendor
- Frame proof-of-concept and implementation activities
Skills and attributes for success:
- 4+ years of experience in an architecture or engineering capacity
- 10+ years of experience in IT or related field
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or related field of study
- Excellent technical architecture skills in the context of platform/product design, service management and lifecycle management
- Experience in developing detailed security and infrastructure architectures
- Providing security review of network and system architecture designs
- Familiarity in the development and maturation of operating models
- Detailed knowledge of good industry practice in tiered security architecture design
- Wide array of technology experience (ranging from system/application development to operations/engineering to architecture)
- Ability to rapidly explore and navigate complex and evolving organizational structures
- Ability to rapidly learn new and emerging technologies and develop a vision of their suitability and role as a new product or within a product or solution
- Cloud experience/exposure: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
Who we look for?
An ideal candidate would have one or more of the following certifications: CISSIP-ISSAP, SABSA, TOGAF. We are interesting in hiring a professional who will work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication. As an ideal candidate, you shall have a personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations.
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.