Would you like to work and grow together with our self-organising Scrum team. We are committed to build state of the art business intelligence solutions that improve business performance and decision making, primarily using QlikView, Alteryx and Qlik Sense.
We are now looking for a business driven, Senior Business Intelligence Developer to our agile BI team. You will take part in designing and developing the BI landscape serving our management and sales managers on the Nordic trading floors within Nordea Markets.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the Database and Reporting Development Poland or Nordics.
We provide self-service Business Intelligence & Analytics based on sales, research and trading activities for foreign exchange and money market products, interest rate products and investment products ranging from corporate and government bonds to structured products.
Project delivers capabilities for business opportunities, e.g. lead distribution to business users as well as directly to customer related systems. The application portfolio consist of over 20 self-service tools, supported by a unified back end data load & transform platform providing the data to application & other use cases f. As Senior BI Developer you will play a valuable role in building new data marts and BI solutions that will benefit our business stakeholders and customers.
What you will be doing:
- Create new, maintain, test and optimize existing QV/QS applications
- Create new, maintain, test and optimize existing Alteryx ETL flows
- Maintain and update database tables
- Maintain document system and share knowledge with team members
- Setting up processes & tools to monitor the production execution of the code
- Planning processes for executing the model code in production in predefined / scheduled batches & intervals.
You will join a Welcome to a team where you will work closely with the analysts, developers, testers and product owner to build and develop the absolute best possible applications for our business stakeholders. Our team is focused on quality and delivery - supporting others in working smart. We are focused on simplification. The role is based in Gdańsk or any Nordic capital.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have very good communication skills and can exchange ideas and relate to people from all parts of the organisation.
- Work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind.
Your experience and background:
- At least 4 years' experience developing BI solutions
- Knowledge of Alteryx Designer or other ETL Tools
- QlikView development (load script, UI implementation, QMC)
- Experience within data modelling and warehouse design
- Expertise in creating and optimizing SQL statements
- Knowledge in structured big data of any type (Oracle, flat files (XML, CSV, XLS), Hadoop, etc.)
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Nice to have skills (not mandatory, but advantage):
- GIT, Bamboo
- Python, Java, Apache Kafka, Spark, Scala
- Microsoft Power BI / SSAS and:
- Experience with MS SQL or Oracle RDBMS and related tools
- Experience in the field of capital market and/or financial regulation
- Experience in Agile or SCRUM practices
- High level of engagement and sense of ownership
- High focus on quality and ability to work in high paced environment
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 21 August 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.