Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Automation, Cognitive Computing
Are you ready to embark on a journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking? We are looking for a person who has experience with data analytics and machine learning techniques, who has worked in an operations function to join our IT Release Management Team in Core Technology, helping Nordea to transform into the bank of the future.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the IT Release Management team. We add value by securing that our releases are of high standard and our DevOps teams are equipped with all the insight and best practices needed to maintain best-in-class services for our customers.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you’ll play a valuable role in developing predictive solutions for faster problem identification and resolution particularly in the area of Incident, Problem and Change & Release Management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Aggregating and crunching data from different data sources
- Building real-time monitoring dashboards for improving decision making
- Developing predictive solutions especially in the area of cognitive computing
- Identifying opportunities, in collaboration with Business, Dev and Operations in applying the latest advancements in AI & Machine Learning
- Keeping track of industry best practices and trends
- Driving awareness and strategy for adoption of AI and Machine Learning methodologies
- Helping and supporting our Release & Change managers and your team colleagues, providing input into training and documentation where needed.
You’ll join a vibrant performing team where you can explore, implement and experiment with new ideas, where your contribution is always valued and you get all the support when you need it.
The role is based in Poland, Gdynia.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are:
- Self-confident but humble
- Solution driven
- Pragmatic, innovative and self-starter
- Analytical by nature
Qualification and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar environment preferably in a large organisation
- Confident navigating around infrastructure and operational organisations
- Have an ability to perform complex data analyses with large data volumes
- Proficiency with scripting languages (Python, Perl, PowerShell etc.)
- Experience in SQL and have a keen understanding of data models and data warehouse concepts
- Feel comfortable working with reporting tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience working with ML tools and techniques (Tensor flow, IBM Watson, etc.)
- Good understanding of ITIL, DevOps and SAFe best practices
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Submit your application no later than 31 August 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.