We are looking for a Cryptographic Process Specialist in Encryption and Key Management to design and document cryptographic security governance in terms of key management. This is an opportunity for you to act as Senior Specialist in standard and emerging cryptography aspects.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play an important part in making us truly digital and compliant.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join Encryption and Key Management Team where we deliver cryptographic keys and manage related services, e.g. secure storage, key management processes which we are directly in charge of. We also take care of documenting and improving numerous encryption and key management processes, which are operated globally in the organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and improve processes used to support our activities in area of key management and encryption
- Create relevant governance
- Create or improve the documentation describing the processes
- Support other Nordea teams and areas for designing and/or verification of the key management processes performed there
- Cooperate with other Nordea governance bodies in area of key management and encryption
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You know the cryptographic keys lifecycle for both symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, their similarities and particularities, challenges and points of strength
- You know the best practices and standards used in the area of key management
- You have several years experience with payment cards area and cryptography used there
- You have knowledge of cryptographic and payment standards (PCI DSS, EMV, etc.)
- You have experience in designing the processes, have an eye for the detail and know what questions to ask to create or improve the process in the best possible way
- You are genuinely interested in future of cryptography, and aspects like automation, cloud security, fit within your interests
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 5 November 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.