Ogłoszenie numer: 3982400, z dnia 2020-11-23
Infoplus Technologies UK Limited is a global IT services company focusing on Enterprise solutions and integration services consulting (SAP/Oracle), software development, product solutions for education segment and IT consulting services offering outsourcing solutions to enterprises worldwide. Since inception, ITL has focused on a principle to maximize output for its clients and partners through cost-savings, enhancing productivity and quality.
We challenge industry norms by holding ourselves accountable through our fixed-price commitments and a unique performance-pricing model. Head quartered at Borehamwood, United Kingdom, ITL was established in United Kingdom we help enterprises globally to plan their investments in technology, design and implement solutions that drive competitive advantage and deliver or manage critical applications to improve business performance. Based in UK, we have years of experience in servicing the clients across Europe and USA.
Senior Project Leader Electronics
Miejsce pracy: śląskie / Sosnowiec
Location: Sosnowiec, Poland
Note on location and availability at office: The resources are expected to be available in office at Sosnowiec on a regular basis once normalcy in working mode is restored.
During lockdown situation, we can expect it to be as per local govt stipulations.
- 10+ years of Electronics Hardware Development and Deployment experience
- Good knowledge in Electronics Design- System Architecture, Hardware Design (Analog, Digital, Mixed Signal Design and Power Electronics)
- Experience in Automotive Electronics Product Development - Automotive Lighting, Instrument Clusters, and Optoelectronic systems involving Processors/Controllers/SoCs, CAN/LIN communication, DC/DC regulators, Motor/LED drives...
- Hardware testing experience at Board level, System level and In-vehicle
- Experience in designing products for EMC and Automotive Compliance Testing
- Sound knowledge in various Reliability and Failure Analysis – MTBF, FMEA/FMECA/FMEDA
- Good knowledge of using Electronic Test Equipment including DSO, DMM, Logic Analysers...
- Experience in working with EMS ecosystems
- Knowledge of AMDEC, SDF, ISO 26262 systems
- Experience in leading design teams and working with multi-cultural teams across time-zones
- Hands-on experience in Cadence EDA tool flow
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Project for project planning, scheduling and tracking
Infoplus Technologies Spółka z o.o.