Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
- Be a key member of our data platform development for digitalization across supply chain
- Create our intelligent Edges for data extraction and workload execution near production/operation
- Design cloud-based analytics solutions and applications with a focus on our Supply Chain organization, in cooperation with the architect team across Arla IT
- Deliver data and tooling (e.g. dashboarding) for citizen/self-service users across our Supply Chain organization
- Work together with application developers building solutions on our platforms
- Work in an agile environment delivering solutions across Supply Chain in Arla
- Have a unique opportunity to shape our future setup for data driven supply chain as we are early on our journey
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection