Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior Sysytems Engineer
455 dni temu
In 2015, TRW Automotive was acquired by global automobile supplier ZF Friedrichshafen AG. The company is represented at about 230 locations in some 40 countries. ZF is one of the top three automotive suppliers worldwide.
ZF TRW is a developer and producer of active and passive safety systems and serves all major vehicle manufacturers worldwide with an established footprint that includes facilities in more than 20 countries. It maintains 22 technical centers and 13 test tracks in vital markets around the world.
This position is responsible for designing, managing and providing 2nd and 3rd level of support for global infrastructure including participation in global infrastructure projects together with development teams.
- Automation and configuration management activities for global infrastructure
- Managing and supporting servers and databases (mostly Microsoft and Oracle related) technologies in large environment (including performance issues resolution and optimization tasks)
- Designing and preparing technical documentation and reports
- Configuration management and automation activities
- Processes designing and updating together with setting up KPIs and CSFs
- Working with business by gathering requirements
- Coaching and training activities for other teams and end-users
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience as DevOps, Systems Engineer/Specialist/ Administrator (or similar) in mid/large size environment
- Proficiency in Windows 2016/2012/2008 Server administration, troubleshooting and scripting (PowerShell preferred)
- Experience with processes and using configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, Salt - highly desirable
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle/MySQL/MSSQL) including administration tasks with ability to create simple queries, functions, triggers etc.
- Process oriented person with ITIL foundation knowledge (intermediate as a plus)
- Familiar with Virtualization
- MCTP certification (MCSE preferred) will be an asset
- Programming experience with object-oriented languages will be an asset (C#/.Net preferable)
- Good command of English
- Relocation package;
- Medical care;
- Discounts on goods and services;
- Possibility to constantly improve your skills in an international environment;
- Attractive career path.