Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You have unique opportunity to be part of teams of experts developing the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide.
In everyday work, you will plan, design, review, execute and maintain tests in own area including automated scenarios. You will be also involved in new features creation process from testers perspective by preparing integration plans and feature implementation aspects with close cooperation with specification and development departments.
You will be responsible for debugging, isolation and resolving of issues. You will have a chance to apply knowledge and experience to determine failure's root cause. In your role, you will work in close co-operation to local project people, as well as remote stakeholders. You will interact with telecommunication systems both SW and/or HW areas depending on projects.
- Perl, Bash, Python
- telecommunication systems 2G/3G/4G/5G
- IP networks
- UNIX or/and Linux
- advanced measurement equipment
- cloud computing
- Continuous Integration tools
- automation framework
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- extensive knowledge of software and/or hardware testing processes and tools
- 3+ years proven experience in software and/or hardware testing or test automation
- intermediate level of scripting skills in one of following languages: Python (Recommended), Perl, Bash or TCL
- ability to code algorithms using Object Oriented Programming
- proven experience in building and managing Continuous Integration systems with CI tools (using i.e. Jenkins, Team City, Bamboo)
- expertise in at least three of following areas: Linux, IP networks, telecommunication systems, radio frequency technologies and measurements
- proven contribution to SW and/or HW specification process
- analitical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in test automation
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more…
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia to globalny lider, oferujący technologie łączące miliardy ludzi i urządzeń na całym świecie. Firma, wspierana innowacjami opracowywanymi przez cenione ośrodki badawczo-rozwojowe Nokia Bell Labs oraz Nokia Technologies, jest wiodącym dostawcą rozwiązań, będących fundamentem współczesnego, połączonego świata.
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Krok Test dla programistów
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Telekonferencja
Dyrektor Działu Wytwarzania Systemów do Zarządzania Sieciami
„Praca w Nokii to nie tylko wkład w rozwój najnowszych technologii, ale i możliwość ciągłego rozwoju oraz realizowania własnych celów i ambicji.”
Dyrektor Działu R&D Technologii LTE
„W mojej pracy najbardziej motywuje mnie możliwość realnego wpływu na przyszłość.”