Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
- analytics powerhouse
Highly skilled and value-driven user experience designer who thinks of the user first.
You will be a key player in APH, and among other things you will:
- Apply your UX skillset, such as conducting user- and usability tests, sketching, define information architecture, create mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes, define flows, collect insights through user research, and data visualization.
- Transform insights into actionable recommendations for the stakeholders.
- Crunch data and use it for validating user behaviour, needs, optimizing and more.
- Facilitate workshops with users and key business representatives.
- Work across and within large project that deliver to the whole value chain in Arla.
- Help institutionalize UX at all levels, and set direction for UX within data and analytics tools.
- Join our UX team, where you will share your knowledge and spare with colleagues from other IT departments.
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection