As a Service Delivery Manager, you would be the primary owner of the service delivery with the overall goal of delivering overall P2P & O2C services while ensuring quality and timelines.
- Ensure right mix of resources for process running
- Teams development
- Escalation level
- Company representation in front of potential clients
- Governance of Client’s stakeholder meetings
- Ensure full compliance with internal audits/external audits
- Drive process improvements for productivity growth
- Set goals for the teams and provide TL’s appraisal
- Ensure External/ Internal Reporting on a timely manner
- Ensure the SLA/ KPI are met for the towers
- Ensure productivity control
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong customer service mind-set
- Good motivation skills
- Project Management and Lean six sigma experience is an advantage
- Experience, working in outsourcing/Shared Services Centre environment is an advantage
- At least 2-3 years in a Team Manager position
- Proven track record of successfully managing and developing teams
- Acumen to focus on people, processes and systems
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Managing customer relationships and dealing with queries and discrepancies in relation
- Focus on structural problem solving and quality improvement
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits,
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Training & development opportunities.
Interested? Then please apply online.
In case our offer does not suit your needs, feel free to send it to interested acquaintances or friends!
To apply please send your CV in English.
If you are looking for similar positions and are interested with the company,
please, do not hesitate to send us your CV anyway.
You can help us find the right employee for further job offers.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O