As a Service Delivery Manager, you need to understand the software development lifecycle, in particular the support and enhancement of the existing operational systems. The more you have in common with Service Management, the better fit you’ll be. Infrastructure, deployment and service integration experience will be an asset. However, our core activity is service support for external international clients, and we will look for this in your background.
Familiarity with Service Management methodologies and exceptional communication skills are vital as we want to work very closely with our clients. We cooperate mainly with clients based in the UK and Ireland, so fluent knowledge of English is a must for Service Delivery Managers at Objectivity. Rather than delivering and supporting systems, we build relationships. Our clients stay with us for years, which is why we employ Service Delivery Managers with a people-oriented mindset and strong interpersonal skills. We are responsible for delivering value for money to our clients with maximum effectiveness, so we want people eager to take ownership and accept accountability.
- Managing the IT Service Delivery Team, which includes responsibility for the application’s support.
- Building and maintaining client relationships, both internally and externally.
- Hosting service level/operations review meetings with clients.
- Making sure that the delivered services are fit-for-purpose; carrying out relevant reviews, proposing modifications if necessary.
- Reporting and presenting on service status to the Objectivity management team and the executive board.
- Making sure that the SLA’s are achieved, service quality and client expectations are met or even exceeded.
- Making sure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- Organizing and leading Service Delivery sessions, including incident review, problem resolution, capacity and planning.
- Contract management, including internal and external governance.
- Providing business development and Presales support.
- 5 years of IT work experience with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in service management.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Leadership skills.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Relevant IT Qualifications, ITIL V3.0, Service Management, BSc or MSc are desirable.
- Strong communication skills – you are able to communicate ideas to technical staff, business users and the board, with equal clarity.
- Knack for establishing business relationships.
- ITIL V4 certification.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of professionals, who strive to deliver excellent software to our clients.
- We offer a relocation package for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We offer an inspiring working environment - where you cooperate with experts from various fields. Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and helping one another
- We make you feel comfortable with us by offering benefits such as: English classes during working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, a Multisport card.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.