Here we are with opportunities for you to join the Service Operations Analyst Team. We can proudly call ourselves the communication node at Objectivity as this is the place where the communication heart beats the most.
Our basket of tasks is very diverse and dynamic and include areas such as communication, resolving issues, and overnight batch monitoring.
With us, you will have a chance to experience the best version of teamwork ever. We believe that mutual support is the essence of our daily work. We focus on our strengths and by combing strengths, skills and teamwork, we deliver high quality service to our clients.
If you are willing to be a happy business card of our company for our clients, and have IT experience, you are the one we are waiting for.
Division of working time:
- 50% customer support
- 50% work with system
Our technologies & tools:
- Jira, ServiceNow
- Grafana, Zabbix
- Confluence, SharePoint
- MSSQL, Oracle
Must have skills:
- Excellent English
- Communication skills
- Team player
- ’Can do’ attitude
- High level of customer focus
Nice to have skills:
- Active Directory
- Azure, Zabbix
- Providing first line support for UK/EU based customers during regular and out of office opening hours
- Resolving various incidents and service requests
- Reporting progress of incident solutions to the Customer and respective Teams
- Handling customer communication from beginning to end of the process
- Joining calls with customers on a regular basis
- Logging all incoming tickets assigning category and priority codes
- Routing issues to respective Teams that cannot be resolved by the first line
- Checking ticketing tool’s queues and monitor overnight batch
- Using various monitoring tools - Zabbix, Grafana etc.
- Engaging in high quality relationships with both the customer and the internal teams
- We offer an inspiring working environment where you cooperate with experts in various fields
- We make you feel comfortable with us by offering such benefits as English lessons during working hours, medical care for you and your family or life partner, Multisport card
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- We work on diverse projects and technologies: anomaly detection, recommendation engines, computer vision, and many more
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to give all the support you need to excel at what you do
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.