Agencja zatrudnienia nr licencji 3260
Find your own at devire.pl
Devire to międzynarodowa firma specjalizująca się w usługach rekrutacji, outsourcingu i employer brandingu. Od ponad 30 lat reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim, prowadząc kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry, wdrażając najnowsze rozwiązania z obszaru usług IT oraz wspierając w budowaniu wizerunku pracodawcy z wyboru.
Nasze biura zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium, Frankfurcie, Pradze i Hradec Kralove.
For our client, an industry-leading technical company, who are growing rapidly year on year, we are currently looking to recruit a Sourcing Manager to join their dedicated team.
The purpose of the role is to develop category strategies focusing on market assessment, stakeholder management, spend analysis and commercial negotiation and risk.
- Supervising, supporting and motivating all team members- up to 10 employees
- Lead strategy development for various sourcing projects whilst ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, achieving optimum risk allocation, best value and fulfilling customers' expectations as well as ensuring compliance with the procurement regulations
- Lead strategy development for specific complex projects
- Ensure sourcing projects are delivered on time, achieving optimum risk allocation, the best value, and fulfilling customers' expectations
- Build deep and trusting relationships with key stakeholders with an ability to engage and influence at senior levels
- Assessing supplier capabilities, their lead times and costings. Ensuring to source the most commercially viable option
- Understanding critical paths, working to tight deadlines and coordinating across different teams across the business
- Solid experience of purchasing processes required
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to ensure effective communication with a wide range of contacts both internal and external via different communication channels
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise to achieve successful outcomes
- Strong negotiations skills with a proven track record of successful negotiations
- Experience from working in a global organization and is considered as an asset
- SAP knowledge and fluent English
Our client offers:
- A stable position in a financially healthy company with ambition for further international expansion
- Opportunity to show unique, individual potential
- Competitive financial compensation and comprehensive benefits package(Medicover, Multisport and more)