Would you like to be part of a newly established team with an ambitous agenda benefitting Nordea and our customers? We are now looking for a Supplier and Contract Manager to manage Nordea's contracts and selected supplier portfolios.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Contract Management team. We add value by ensuring that Nordea is getting success and high value from the relationships which we have with our suppliers. As part of our everyday, we secure that Nordea’s suppliers play their key part in making Nordea competitive. As Supplier and Contract Manager you’ll play a valuable role in Group Procurement collaborating with various business stakeholders in enabling their opportunities to do business with our customers on an everyday basis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage contract lifecycle events such as prolongations, amendments, renegotiations and risk and performance management
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders at various levels from across the entire bank
- Advise and support selected owners in their day to day contract related responsibilities, covering regulatory compliance, financial management, performance management, risk management etc.
- Particpate in developing Contract Management Centre of Excellence by working with process improvements, data management, technology, and automation.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a high degree and understanding of stakeholder management.
- Run and facilitate tasks independently.
- Have a good understanding of the Procurement value chain and are eager to apply your knowledge in a new setting.
Your experience and background:
- At last 3-5 years experience within a Procurement, risk management or Legal department.
- A relevant master degree e.g. within Finance, Law or Business Aadministration our equivalent work experience from within those fields.
- Previous experience with project management or process improvement is considered a benefit but not a strict requirement.
- Excellent communication in English.
Submit your application no later than 08/08/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.