LIUGONG DRESSTA MACHINERY Sp. z o. o. We are a globally recognized manufacturer of construction equipment dedicated to efficiently supplying our products worldwide via our dedicated dealer network. Our product offering includes a comprehensive world-class line of earth moving machinery offered only by a few companies within the industry. Our international network of distributors ensures a highly professional standard of sales and customer service.
A day in the life of a Supplier Quality Development Leader will involve:
- Managing and monitoring (KPI, results) a Claim and SQA team;
- Reporting to a supervisor designated KPI, team work results;
- In cases of disputed complaints, making decisions about the further course of the complaint processing;
- Team building and skills development;
- Implementation and standards/procedures preparation for the Claim and SQA process;
- Organizing meetings with other departments related to activities conducting with suppliers;
- External audits in supplier plants and verification audits in case of large quality problems;
- Cooperation with the purchasing department in the selection of projects for individual suppliers;
- Monitoring of current quality problems related with suppliers;
- Supervising 8D report process over suppliers;
- Quality and technical evaluation of suppliers.
Skills you’ll need to accomplish your tasks:
- Higher master’s degree (preferred: management and production engineering);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Automotive or related – Supplier Quality position;
- Ability to read technical documentation;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office;
- Very good knowledge of English (advanced level);
- Analytical, problem-solving and strong organizational skills;
- Internal and external auditor certification and experience in field of performing independent audits;
- Knowledge of management techniques and tools (APQP, 8D, MSA, FMEA, Pareto);
- Availability for business trips;
- Very good interpersonal skills.
The following is a plus:
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 standards;
- VDA 6.3 experience and certification;
- Knowledge of Lean, SixSigma;
- Strong teaching and coaching skills.
For your contribution and passion, we offer:
- An attractive international working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world;
- Gaining experience in the construction equipment industry at a global scale;
- Opportunities for personal development and advancement within the company ;
- Stable employment;
- Package of benefits (additional medical care program, life insurance, sports packages);
- Opportunity to participate in training and raise professional qualifications (English courses, co-financing for higher and post-graduate studies).