Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
SVP of Software Customer Support
197 dni temu
We're running an Online Hiring Event every Saturday to hire SVPs of Software Customer Support ($400K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The SVP of Software Customer Support will be expected to react quickly and make critical decisions on a daily basis. Our products are never offline, and there’s a requirement to have an always-on mentality.
The ideal candidate will need to have a hunger for new challenges. While the typical Customer Support organization sets readily achievable targets, we don’t. We want more than reasonable, we set high-quality bars, and we push for constant improvements until we feel we have reached excellence.
In this position, you will be expected to deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly improvements to the quality of software support. You will be measured by quality metrics, customer NPS scores, and productivity of software support resolutions, measured by total cost per ticket.
As a senior manager, you will be responsible for recruiting best in class VPs. You will need to have the ability to identify key skills to build your team. You will need to coach your VPs on what we believe top quality service is, to make sure they develop and nurture their own teams toward a common goal of excellence. We need the SVP of Software Customer Support to raise the level of the team performance in our atypical fast paced environment.
- Deep dives into weekly metrics, and escalations
- Prepare weekly business reviews for the COO
- Conduct weekly 1:1 meetings with VPs to review metrics, blockers and conduct call & ticket analysis, if necessary.
- Coach VPs to provide guidance on specific metrics to low performing agents, and make a critical decision on staffing accuracy
- Lead weekly meetings to communicate team updates, process changes, and/or improvements
- Leverage your broad technical customer support experience and maintain energy levels in your teams, and ensure successful delivery of software support to our customers.
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 15+ years of software support experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing 4+ Team Managers in inbound and outbound operations
- Previously managed $5M/yr budget, and a team of at least 150+ overall team members
- Extensive experience measuring quality of service delivered through NPS
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and presentation skills, all delivered with a confident and professional manner
- Excellent soft skills, including critical thinking, decision making, conflict resolution, and analytical skills
- Committed to self-development and the professional growth of others
- A passion for creating work in a process-driven way and working with team members to continuously improve the process
- Excellent at reducing overly complicated and unstructured answers into a set of simple and structured decisions