Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
37 dni temu
KLDiscovery is a technology software and services company serving both the Data Recovery and Legal Technologies markets. As the world’s largest Data Recovery Company, KLDiscovery boasts international in-lab services with clean room facilities as well virtual on-site services through Remote Data Recovery. KLDiscovery’s Legal Technologies group (Electronic Discovery and Computer Forensics) assists attorneys, businesses and investigators with the collection, organization and preparation of data for review and analysis in legal matters, regulatory filings, and investigations.
As part of the ongoing growth we are currently recruiting for:
Imagine that you are...
- part of an EMEA SA team
- taking full responsibility for the support of 4 EMEA data centers
- working with the latest storage and compute technologies tools
- work within a VMware virtual environment
- having long term vision of multiple projects
- using English every day in communication with native speakers
- working WITH your manager, not FOR them
- Experience in VMware vSphere 5.x and above
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2 and above
- Experience in supporting remote environments
- Good knowledge of English
- Focus on continuous improvements
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Linux experience
- Azure experience
- Nimble & Tintri
- Multiple internal initiatives like:
- Guilds - lightweight communities of interest
- Mentoring program (you can have personal mentor or you can be a mentor for others)
- Soft Skills Academy
- Leadership Academy and more!
- To keep creativity on high level, you can:
- Work with students on the University
- Fun and friendly atmosphere (board games, card games, console games, whatever tickles your fancy – we've got it!)
- Good coffee and Sweet Monday every week!
- Relocation package