- Position: Systems Engineer (Cloud Solutions)
- Company: LUFTHANSA SYSTEMS POLAND
- Trade: IT
- Location: GDAŃSK
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
- Higher education – IT profile is preferred,
- Experience in cloud solutions (MS Azure),
- Experience in containerization (Docker),
- Experience in container platforms (K8s, AKS),
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking,
- Practical knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems,
- Practical experience in scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell, Azure CLI),
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Very good command in English (spoken/written).
- Practical experience in infrastructure management tools (Ansible, Terraform),
- Knowledge of ServiceNOW ITSM toolset,
- Knowledge of German,
- Knowledge of TLS certification chain,
- Knowledge of tools: Jenkins, VSTS, Helm, Kafka,
- Experience in monitoring tools.
A person on this position will be responsible for the examination of Microsoft Azure PaaS services according preparation to operation; management and troubleshooting of the environments located either on premise, as in cloud.
The person will be working as a part of Agile Team to complete the design, security, build test and release of new technology capabilities. Cooperation with 24/7 teams and with the other project teams within Lufthansa Group. Participation in innovative projects within LH Group (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian).
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.