At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
About Chief People Office
The Chief People Office (CPO) is a newly formed corporate function responsible for steering and servicing all Nokia wide People and workplace related topics.
The Talent Attraction Partner will fulfill a key and integral role in the organization’s innovation and growth by providing the business with value add recruitment hiring activities, coaching and being the subject matter expert for all level, non-executive hires. By establishing and managing strong relationships with key hiring managers and stakeholders, you will own, promote and contribute to processes, hiring strategies, interview design and planning, selection and offer negotiation and candidate experience.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Take full ownership of and manage the hiring plans for your business lines
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow as well as pipeline for upcoming searches
- Identify and research new innovative and creative sourcing methods through social media, direct sourcing and alternative avenues
- Ability to engage passive candidates and generate referrals and additional leads
- Build and maintain partnerships with business leaders, hiring managers, HRBPs and outsourced partners to deliver workforce and talent acquisition plans
- Act as the subject matter expert on recruiting markets, competitive trends, compensation, and other relevant areas
- Provide exceptional organization and project management skills, enabling the business to trust and have full confidence in your execution of their hiring plans
- Partner with third party suppliers and contribute to a broad recruitment strategy across social media, direct sourcing and employee referrals
- Manage communication and cooperation among individuals and groups including conflict resolution, stress management, diversity awareness, and teamwork to promote overall success
- Be a strong team player with a strong partnership outlook
- Provide value and collaborative ideas, feedback and improvements
- Deliver the best candidate experience by developing a sell strategy and techniques that attract top-tier talent
- Collaborate with the regional recruitment lead and business partners to support regional and global recruitment strategies internally and externally
- Support and promote global brand for recruiting functions and student hiring initiatives. Attend local events as needed.
- Be a valued and collaborative member of the team, contributing ideas, feedback and improvements
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in talent attraction area, ideally in IT sector,
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written; proven experience of establishing, maintaining and developing working relationships at all levels
- Customer service mindset
- Outstanding project and program management skills; productive and efficient in planning and executing work with multiple projects/priorities
- Strong detail orientation, follow up and organizational skills
- Strong ability to adapt to change and be an active change management supporter
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Strong team player
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Oral and written fluency in Polish
- Although not mandatory, the fluency of German language would be a strong plus
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.
Do you want to know more? Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia to globalny lider, oferujący technologie łączące miliardy ludzi i urządzeń na całym świecie. Firma, wspierana innowacjami opracowywanymi przez cenione ośrodki badawczo-rozwojowe Nokia Bell Labs oraz Nokia Technologies, jest wiodącym dostawcą rozwiązań, będących fundamentem współczesnego, połączonego świata.
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Krok Test dla programistów
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Telekonferencja
Dyrektor Działu Wytwarzania Systemów do Zarządzania Sieciami
„Praca w Nokii to nie tylko wkład w rozwój najnowszych technologii, ale i możliwość ciągłego rozwoju oraz realizowania własnych celów i ambicji.”
Dyrektor Działu R&D Technologii LTE
„W mojej pracy najbardziej motywuje mnie możliwość realnego wpływu na przyszłość.”