Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
For our Client, the international company, SSC in Poznań, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of: Tax Manager
This is specialist tax accounting and compliance role within a small EMEA / APAC tax team, reporting to the VP based in London.
- Preparation of Corporate Tax Returns for certain entities within the EMEA region. Assistance, if required, by other senior tax managers will be provided
- Be the specialist for the tax team to manage projects involving automation and improvements in processes in Corporate tax areas, including working with Alteryx and Excel
- Closely partner with other tax members to manage the regional tax accounting process involving tax provision and cash tax reporting under US GAAP quarterly and annual reporting
- Process the monthly tax balance reconciliations as part of the accounting close process
- Ad hoc support on tax projects
- Strong experience in corporate tax compliance, and tax accounting
- Advanced experience with Excel, and MS data visualisation tools, other automation tools such as Alteryx would be an advantage
- Experience of working with SAP or similar ERP systems
- Relevant professional qualification [eg qualified accountant, and tax specialist) with at least 5 years working in International Tax compliance and tax accounting team
- Work in professional, multinational and dynamic environment
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Attractive benefits package
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o.