Currently we are growing our Team and we are looking for a Sourcing Team Leader to join our Recruitment Team in in Gdansk. As the Sourcing Team Leader, you will work with the sourcing team as well as the recruiters to meet team targets and organizational goals.
Detailed knowledge of various talent sourcing techniques as well as previous track record in candidate sourcing across different domains is a must.
You will need to be excellent communicator who is persuasive and have great interpersonal skills, highly analytical and detail-oriented team player juggling many tasks at once. You should be able to provide a solid support to your team and the hiring effort overall.
As a Talent Sourcing Team Leader, you will be a part of the TAG Gdansk recruitment team. We strongly believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as fundamental ways of working in recruitment.
- Coach, support, develop a team of talent sourcers
- Ensure the effectiveness and results of talent sourcing
- Cooperate with the recruiting team to develop sourcing techniques and effective strategies to uncover top talent in our various markets
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks, job boards and forums)
- Developing new channels of sourcing for our various locations
- Cooperate actively and maintain good relationship with business and recruiters to pro-actively identify staffing needs
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates and coordinate influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance (pipeline candidates for the potential requirements)
- Support market mapping, business intelligence and RFP response exercises
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcing Specialist or similar role
- Good knowledge of various sourcing techniques
- Keen interest in developing within a leadership role
- Strong communication skills in English (German, French, Spanish would be an additional asset)
- Passion for building diverse and inclusive teams.
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization with good practices focused on continuous development.
- Open-minded and multinational environment.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development.
- Competitive salary and various benefit packages (private health care including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits).
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O