- Position: Team Leader
- Company: LUFTHANSA SYSTEMS POLAND
- Trade: Project Management
- Location: GDAŃSK
We are looking for 4 great Team Leaders responsible for competence centers focused on specified technology or services: Web development, Java development, 24h/7d It Operations, Datawarehouse and Databases.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
We would like you to:
- Have university degree and some technical background,
- Have practical knowledge either on agile methods like Scrum and Kanban and/or ITIL foundations,
- Have experience in leading teams,
- Inspire and motivate team members,
- Have excellent interpersonal skills,
- Implement team goals or objectives,
- Positive attitude with a passion to look for continuous services’ improvements,
- Be customer oriented, able to build great relationships with clients,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English,
- Flexibility, mobility and willingness to travel.
Team Leader will play a key role in developing team members; fosters a spirit of teamwork as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee to succeed.
Team Leader ensures projects and services meet objectives agreed with LSYP customers. This person will be also a “guardian” for a customer- builds trustworthy relationship with a client, focused on deep understanding of customers’ needs and arise awareness of LSYP core competencies to create potential for future businesses.
- Knowledge of management methods like Management 3.0,
- German speaking.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee's needs,
- Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and
- co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.