Business operations, Call Center KPIs and employee motivation are not only empty phrases for you, but you know exactly what stands behind them? We have the perfect job for you!
The team in Gdańsk is currently looking for
Team Manager with English for Social Media Project (m/f/d)
- Managing day-to-day operations
- Ensuring consistent quality and productivity
- Coaching, shadowing and employee support
- Support in process development
- Conducting feedback and conversations with employees
- Monitoring, reporting and analysis of KPIs relevant to the project
- 3+ years of experience in customer service in sales/technical areas
- Fluent knowledge of the Polish language and a very good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- The ability to identify training needs and support program development
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in team management in the Call Center environment
- Multitasking and prioritization
- Possibility of cooperation with leading business partners
- A committed and motivated team
- Opportunity to develop and co-create a new project
- Internal training and learning opportunities
- Fixed remuneration and a performance-based bonus
- Career opportunities in an international company
- A modern office in the Olivia Business Center complex
- Free fruit, drinks and private medical care
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska and Małgorzata Redelbach, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.