Would you like to be part of the largest core banking transformation across Europe? We are now looking for a Technical Implementation Project Manager to plan and execute successful orchestration of the PreProduction and Production implementation activities for the CBP programme.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the Release and Change Management team, as a member of the CBP Implementation team. We add value by ensuring that CBP deployments to production are planned and executed in a quick and efficient manner, with the least disruption for Nordea customers. As Technical Implementation Project Manager , you’ll play a valuable role in preparing and executing deployment and/or implementation activities, coordinating events needed to ensure the successful implementation of CBP deliverables.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating and maintaining high quality deployment plans, as well as cooperating with stakeholders to align on possible technical dependencies with different areas,
- Coordinating process with stakeholders to define instructions on how to perform specific activities during deployment,
- Coordinating dress rehearsals on lower environments,
- Be part of the Command Centre during the execution of the data migration and code/offer events,
- In addition, you will be supporting other preparation activities related to code deployment, offer and data migration events planned by the programme
You’ll join a motivated, energetic and international team, where you will find fellow implementation and release managers. A great occasion to learn from them and for the team to learn from you! The role is based in Gdynia.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Bachelors/Master's degree in IT or related disciplines
- Good analytical thinking
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility: able to work evenings and weekends for the implementation of events
- Ability to quickly adapt and respond to change
- Ability to connect, team-up and work together
- Attention to detail and are ready to act when need arises
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Your experience and background include several/all of the following:
- IT Project management and planning skills , including hands experience in using project planning tools (5+ years)
- Understanding of technology solution architecture
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Understanding of application and data migration projects
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30.11.2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.