About the project
RFSW is a Part of Nokia Radio Frequency and Advanced Antennas organization. We are responsible for specifying, designing, implementing, testing and maintaining radio products’ software for various radio access technologies, including GSM, WCDMA, LTE and 5G. We are divided into self-organizing teams, working in Agile environment. Our products are developed mainly in C++ and C on several software architecture layers, including those close to hardware, as well as on higher levels of abstraction. We take full responsibility for our products’ integration throughout the whole product life cycle, which is performed in the automated Continuous Integration environment.
Our PCI Tribe is responsible for product continuous integration and verification.
- his/her role as SW system specification request good understanding for HW and SW dependences.
- determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team
- delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard
- identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible
- analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements
- keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required
- motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns
- being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes
- writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, telecommunication, engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software development and integration testing
- relevant Management certification may be required
- experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- strong leadership and organizational abilities
- willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients
- excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- experience in test planning in customer projects and creation of test architecture
- deep understanding of radio product related aspects, including 3GPP standards
- experience with quality tools and technics (e.g. RCA/EDA)
- strong communication and teamwork skills, fluent English, both spoken and written with good presentation skills
- wide knowledge of telecommunication standards (GSM, WCDMA, LTE etc.)
- different quality technics knowledge (RCA/EDA etc.)
Do you want to know more? Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia to globalny lider, oferujący technologie łączące miliardy ludzi i urządzeń na całym świecie. Firma, wspierana innowacjami opracowywanymi przez cenione ośrodki badawczo-rozwojowe Nokia Bell Labs oraz Nokia Technologies, jest wiodącym dostawcą rozwiązań, będących fundamentem współczesnego, połączonego świata.
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Krok Test dla programistów
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Telekonferencja
Dyrektor Działu Wytwarzania Systemów do Zarządzania Sieciami
„Praca w Nokii to nie tylko wkład w rozwój najnowszych technologii, ale i możliwość ciągłego rozwoju oraz realizowania własnych celów i ambicji.”
Dyrektor Działu R&D Technologii LTE
„W mojej pracy najbardziej motywuje mnie możliwość realnego wpływu na przyszłość.”