The Financial Services industry is operating in a challenging environment due to global economic pressure, increasing regulatory demands and capital requirements as well as significant operational and technology changes.
Our Financial Crime Technology team in Poland delivers innovative products and consulting services to global PwC clients, addressing key challenges in the Anti Financial Crime area (Anti Money Laundering, Combating Terrorism Financing, Fraud Risk Management, FATCA and Financial Sanctions implementation etc.).
As a Manager, you will work as part of a growing financial crime technology team to help clients handle critical technology projects and programmes, from keeping pace with regulation to tackling transformation. You will play a vital part in shaping Client solutions and implementing them as well as contributing to the product management and technical development of existing and new innovations primarily in the AML / FinCrime space. You will scope requirements with developers, data scientists and fellow product managers for various solutions, utilizing the latest data technologies and methodologies, and develop a successful project implementation approach, taking into account technical constraints and business needs.
- Managing a highly skilled team of 4-8 to develop software product and/or deliver related Client services (continuous improvements, operational enhancement, software implementations, support and maintenance)
- Working effectively as a key member of a core team consisting of senior engineers and developers to drive new solution or product features and solution architecture definitions
- Ensuring stable operations, timely rollout and continuous improvement for new or advancing products
- Overseeing and managing the quality of product development and delivery
- Collaborating with technology managers, product owners, analysts, architects, and other teams to ensure the right definition and delivery for every initiative
- Conducting root-cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate, and resolve technical and application problems
- Analysing organizational and working methods related matters from the perspective of optimizing the delivery process
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Software Engineering or Technology degree
- Proven experience of working technically with development teams (preferably for Financial Services sector)
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle concepts, methodologies, and practices
- Thorough understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies and processes
- Possess exceptional troubleshooting skills and be able to assess quickly complex programming applications.
- Strong understanding of software and system architecture
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives with defined timelines and keeping key senior stakeholders and technology and operations partners appropriately updated
- A genuine interest and commitment to understanding and developing leading edge financial crime prevention solutions
- Experience in building relationships with Clients
- Experience in working in an international matrixed organisation
- International profile, willingness to travel and get involved in international projects, fluent English
- We offer an attractive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
- Opportunity to use your technology and business skills to address and make a significant impact on global financial crime challenges
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations
- Work in an international team providing services to leading global financial institutions
- Become a key member of our growing technology leadership team
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Attractive employee benefits package
- Great atmosphere and comfortable working environment