Would you like to be a key part of developing risk management within the Technology and Security domains? Now you have a great opportunity as we are now looking for a Technology Risk Manager to drive and help us lead the way in embedding risk and controls management into daily work for everyone.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Technology Risk & Compliance Management team. We add value by providing oversight and risk management capabilities and services to Technology areas of Nordea. As Technology Risk Manager you’ll play a valuable role in providing risk management capabilities and services to Technology and Information security areas of Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving required risk management within the Technology Risk Management domain to enable effective control management
- Building on relationships and partnering up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain to effectively run development and implementation processes
- Driving high quality solutions, analysis, communication material and decision-making proposals to external and internal stakeholder (including executive management)
- Taking the lead for smaller projects and/or initiatives and drive the implementation of these within and cross units in Nordea
- Supporting guidelines and trainings related to our processes and tools
You’ll join a very highly skilled and passionate team that has a key common drive to embed, enhance and efficient orchestrate risk and compliance management within the domains we are supporting. The role is based in Gdynia; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are:
- solution oriented as a driver of actions end-to-end
- s good listener and have analytical skillset that can bring theory into practical usage
- like to work with your own topics as well as collaborate in a team
- are passionate and engaged that reflects the area of risk and the value risk management brings to the organisation.
- like complex topics and solving them
Your experience and background:
- 2+ years' experience within risk & control areas with a strong interest in being supporting for IT control activities and initiatives
- Analytical skills and the ability to apply and combine risk, controls, issues and incidents
- People and stakeholder management skills to provide partnership and commercial insight with divisional teams
- IT and technical knowledge is an advantage
- High-working capacity, solid track record and the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver qualitative solutions on time
- International experience and at least one of relevant certificates: ITIL, COBIT, CRISC, CISA etc is a strong advantage
- Good experience of excel usage and/or presentation formatting
- Very good knowledge of English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/22/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Linda Thiel Linda.Thiel@nordea.com or +46 146 37 14.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.