We are looking for people with experience in designing test cases and writing automation tests in Selenium and Java. You will be responsible for tests coordination, which include gathering requirements, designing of test cases and maintaining test automation framework.
We are a Team that manufactures software for logistics companies which transport commodities by sea. We are creating full-stack teams for our solutions and we need support in tests. Our goal is to assure that the delivered code doesn’t cause any side effects or brake previous deliverables. That is why we need you to help us to develop an automated testing framework that will check our web layer against all necessary business scenarios.
- Position: Test Automation Engineer (Java, Selenium)
- Company: LUFTHANSA SYSTEMS POLAND
- Trade: IT
- Location: GDAŃSK
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
- 2+ years in test automation,
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related,
- Excellent English,
- Good knowledge of Selenium,
- Good knowledge of Java,
- Good knowledge of GIT,
- Good knowledge of defect tracking tools (Jira),
- Experience in Agile methodologies,
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to business trip.
- Experience with Cucumber,
- Experience with BDD,
- Test Management skills,
- ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Level certificate.
A person in this position will be responsible for the examination of Microsoft Azure PaaS services according preparation to operation; management and troubleshooting of the environments located either on premise, as in cloud. The person will be working as a part of Agile Team to complete the design, security, build test and release of new technology capabilities. Cooperation with 24/7 teams and with the other project teams within Lufthansa Group. Participation in innovative projects within LH Group (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian).
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.