Test Automation Engineer
445 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Position description and career opportunities
- want to have a calm and not so challenging job
- are not keen on tackling new problems everyday
- don't like learning new technologies
- are generally tired of being a developer
- like wearing a suit to work
please don't come to us!
But if you said NO to all above statements – you definitely should continue reading!
You will work in latest Nokia's product that combines 2G/3G/4G radio access technologies into one – SingleRAN for flagship network devices. You will have an opportunity to constantly develop your skills in IT and Telecommunications domains and work in a flexible and friendly multicultural environment. Our road to RAN cloud and 5G has been started already!
Test Automation Engineer is responsible for SW component interface testing, including specification documents analysis, test plan creation, scripts creation in TTCN3 scripting language and handling products' integration performed in automated Continuous Integration environment. Test Automation Engineer closely cooperates with developers within feature teams.
We are looking for talented people to join our team of passionate engineers. You will have an opportunity to work in huge software projects. You will solve complex data problems using the best technologies available. The technical complexity involved in truly delivering on that mission should be something you are excited to tackle.
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Telecommunications, or similar
- knowledge of SW development methodologies, testing processes and tools
- programming skills in script languages
- knowledge of test automation
- working knowledge of Linux OS
- understanding of embedded systems
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- analytical thinking skills and problem solving mindset
- knowledge of mobile telecommunication area (2G, 3G, 4G access technologies)
- knowledge of computer networks protocols and services
projects that are rapidly evolving and are not in the maintenance mode
possibility to work according to the Agile methodology in an iterative development process
flexible and friendly working environment in a team of young engineers
possibility to develop your skills in multicultural environment
working in effective environment with full automation of building and testing
competitive salary + bonuses depending on performance
medical care for you and your family
flexible working time
group life insurance
co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.