We are currently looking for a Test Engineer (Automation) for our new initiative - digitalLab@LH. As the Test Engineer you will be working in a Scrum Team being responsible for evaluating, developing and delivering high class mobile solutions for the Lufthansa Group most advanced projects.
- Position: Test Engineer (Test Automation digitalLab@LH)
- Company: LUFTHANSA SYSTEMS POLAND
- Trade: IT
- Location: GDAŃSK
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
- 3+ years in test automation
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience using SVN/Git
- Good knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of Selenium/Appium
- Experience in workflow tools (Jira)
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability
- Very good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of Java
- Test Management skills
- ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Level certificate
- Experience in Continuous Integration
- UI Testing using XCTest
digitalLab@Lufthansa is a setup to develop solutions for the Lufthansa Digital Infrastructure. This includes customer frontends, customer portals, B2B portals and other customer facing solutions, customer apps and employee apps, NDC connectors, LH OpenAPI, the LH Group API layer and backend components, relevant for digitalization. The digitalLab@Lufthansa also supports innovation projects by developing proof of concept solution and proto-types. It is a setup consisting of multiples development sites. One of these sites is Lufthansa Systems Poland.
- The ability to start work between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support sporting passions within the LSYP Active! group, including co-financing with the Multisport card,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members
- Incentives related to Lufthansa Group membershipInternational working environment, atmosphere stimualates development, individual career path.
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.