Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
As a Programme Test Manager, you will work with and across our different scrum teams in our Marketing-Innovation-Communication-Sustainability (MICS) release train. You will work closely with the test managers in the individual scrum teams and other team members, as you will be overall responsible for setting the direction and driving the agenda for test management and release management in the Release Train. This includes promoting the quality agenda in the Release Train. The Programme Test Manager appreciates and understands the diverse needs for test and releases in a complex system landscape combining, SaaS, cloud services and on-premise solutions, whilst communicating and aligning professionally with own organisation, business and IT stakeholders across all organisational levels. This includes:
- Overall responsible for release, test and quality assurance activities in the Release Train, ensuring end-to-end test and quality assurance across products and integrations,
- Define test strategy and drive test management process at Release Train level including the journey of shifting left and test automation,
- Drive test management for selected products/teams,
- Define release strategy at Release Train level,
- Drive release process and plans across products/teams and ensure compliance to overall Arla re-lease processes, including service introduction management process,
- Drive alignment of releases towards other Release Trains or organisational entities.
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection