Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
214 dni temu
Pearson Frank is a niche recruiter specialising in Java, Web, Mobile, & PHP. Our mission is to match our global clients with the top Java programming, Web, Mobile, and PHP developers, and to advise candidates on the right career opportunities in the industry. We work in niche markets that require proactive recruitment strategies where our access to candidates has helped clients across Europe and APAC. From our offices in the UK, Australia, and Singapore we place developers and programmers across the development cycle.
We always have live positions for:
- JAVA Jobs
- PHP Jobs
- Android Jobs
- IOS Jobs
- AngularJS Jobs
- Python Jobs
- Ruby Jobs
Pearson Frank is a part of Frank Recruitment Group, a pioneering niche IT recruitment business recently backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, which has invested in some of the most innovative and transformative companies in the world.
If you are a Java, Mobile, Web, or PHP professional looking for a cutting-edge, exciting opportunity, or a company that would like to learn more about how Pearson Frank can help you find the best candidate for your business and projects, then please feel free to contact me email@example.com, +48221040828. I look forward to connecting with you!
Check out www.pearsonfrank.com, follow the Pearson Frank LinkedIn company page, and connect with me on LinkedIn for the latest Java, Mobile, Web, and PHP updates.
Would you like to work in the UK but are you afraid of moving and long search for a well-paid job? We are pleased to cooperate exclusively with an international company that is looking for Java Developers at various levels of advancement.
Only one stage interviews (10-12 XII 2018 in Wroclaw or skype).
- An independent enterprise technology company.
Building and running systems for organisations.
Known for its great work atmosphere.
In due to increasing demand company size doubled in the last months.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum 1 year commercial experience in Java.
- Previous experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) would be .
- Required: Spring 3.0 or J2EE 6.0+; Junit.
- Advantageous: Spring Boot; JMS; Maven; Tomcat/Jetty; Java 8; Hibernate.
- Willingness to move (preferably within 2 months).
- Good English ( written and spoken).
What You get:
- Contract of employment.
- Relocation package (direct flights, flat for first month, help with moving /shipping goods, looking for schools etc.).
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Work – life balance.
- Option to join Opencast’s Childcare Vouchers scheme.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages applicable depending upon service.
- Option to join Opencast’s Health ShieldCorporateHealth Plan (with differing payment options).
- Discretionary bonus payable when we close andauditour year’saccounts, depending on performance.
- Pension related financial advice including personal calls with a financial advisor.
- Use of Kindle and access to technical and training library.
Nigel Frank International
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.