Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Join A2R Central Finance and become a part of one of the five experienced accounting and reporting teams, shaping Arla finance for the future. We are a main core of accounting information system that provides a complete record of financial transactions in the company which is essential for decision making.
About the job
A2R Central Finance TAX Team is a part of A2R Finance organisation and consists of 7 VAT professionals responsible for operations, reporting and compliance.
Specifically, you will:
- be responsible for VAT compliance and reporting for selected countries according to guidance
- perform logical and quality checks
- prepare and submit EC sales list, Intrastat
- cooperate to deliver the business policies and programmes within VAT area
- advise on VAT matters to Arla colleagues
- cooperate with tax authorities globally
- mitigate financial risk
- manage VAT projects and VAT audits
- optimize processes to deliver efficiency and create value
Who are you?
- experienced in working with indirect tax (4+ years)
- experienced in accounting concepts and tax regulations, laws and standards
- experienced in cooperation with tax authorities and risk assessment
- VAT compliance background including preparation and review of tax returns
- advanced data analytics skills (including proficiency in Excel) and problem-solving skills
- excellent written and verbal communication
- good stakeholders management
- strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- continuous improvement mindset
- are fluent in English (spoken and written - also technical terms)
- have IT skills (SAP, Office)
- are a Team player
If you are demonstrating practical knowledge of VAT and accounting processes and willingness to develop your professional experience, you are the one we are looking for - ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e., adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection