As a Visual Designer, you will be in charge of creating Client’s cloud graphics and digital materials to the brand guidelines and style standards including, but not limited to, Slides, Graphical Assets and Marketing materials (Cloud Learning Services). As a Visual Consultant, you will be working on Visual Design strategies to produce solutions like Infographics, Data Visualization, Gamification, Design Slides, Marketing materials/collaterals, Logo designs.
- 10+ Years Visual Design Experience
- Create client’s Cloud graphics and digital materials to Google Cloud brand guidelines and style standards including, but not limited to, Slides, Graphical Assets and Marketing materials.
- Good communication skills, should articulate the requirement and turn it into client’s brand compliant visual designs
- Page Layouts & Graphic Design
- Visual and Layout Design
- Clear understanding of Design Principles
- User Interface Design
- Create interactive designs
- Develop slide deck (text, visuals) that meets client’s Brand standards.
- Develop slide content to meet Accessibility standards as defined in client’s Accessibility guidelines.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Photoshop
- PowerPoint & Word
- Create client’s cloud graphics and digital materials
- Enhancing the training content/slides/deck visually as per agreed branding and standards, Slide decks and Video storyboards. This includes updates to existing slides of training content (text, visuals and composition) to meet client’s brand standards and accessibility requirements.
- Create Slides, Graphical Assets and Marketing materials
- Work closely with Program Manager located onsite
- Continuous Improvement (Work with Process Excellence teams to identify areas of improvement inefficiency and CSAT & help execute solutions)
Fine Arts/Visual Design degree, equivalent academic or industry experience
- Team Coordination/Management
- Video & Audio Editing
- G-Suite and Workspace
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization with good practices and focused on continuous development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and ambitious tasks
- Access to training needed on the position occupied
- Employment contract and stable employment
- Competitive salary and various benefit package (private health care including dental care, life insurance, language courses and other benefits available under cafeteria benefits)
Stay up to date with our website https://cognizantcareers.eu/pl_en.html for more suitable job offers.
If you are looking for similar positions and are interested with the company,
do not hesitate to send us your CV anyway.
About our Candidate Privacy Statement:
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O