With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we are calling all you rule-breakers We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Come, and transform with us.
This role is a key link between your clients and their providers, as you will monitor the process of supplies’ delivery. In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to transactional procurement, which include:
- Performing compliance checks on purchase requisitions & analyzing the completeness of RFQ packages and technical specifications
- Purchase order preparation, issuance and transmission
- Preparation of RFQ packages, forwarding and follow up, answering supplier questions and advising on RFQ response required; consolidation of RFQ responses
- Assist in or recommend suppliers based on both price and non-price factors
- Follows up on invoice items blocked for payment
- Builds and updates material catalogs in ERP system
- Answering supplier’s and customer’s requests, as well as being responsible of the purchasing hotline
- Answering AP department requests related to PO and invoice matching
- Be focal point and facilitate resolution of customer complaints
- Previous experience in a multinational company
- Similar experience in positions requiring interaction with end customers
- Work experience with and ERP system
You should have a good English & Polish language level to do the job right. You will work as part of a large and friendly team so it’s important to be a teammate. We like customer management skills as well as a keen eye for details and problem-solving attitude.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary and fully remote (from Poland),
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts