Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
API Demand Planner
26 dni temu
- Fixed renumeration
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Training courses
- Holidsy gifts
- Sports card
- Additional insurance
- Relocation package
- Flexible working hours
- Team work
- Over 7,000 employeesw
- Develops the company demand plan which meets multiple business needs - including planning, sales, finance, manufacturing and distribution operations.
- Aligns inventories with customer demand, shorten cycle times and reduce inventory obsolescence.
- Provides a single, global view to accurately predict and shape customer demand across the supply chain
- Helps Operations and Distributors and Sales Managers and Account Executives understand the total demand plan.
- Delivers plan based on distribution stock policy and sales forecast.
- Achieve consensus by facilitating a collaborative planning with Sales, marketing, production planning, regulatory affairs if relevant and finance to ensure that current and accurate information is used.
- Prepares relevant reports to demand planning process
- Plans monthly demand based on:
- the required quantity of product needed at the beginning of a period
- the constrained quantity of product available at the beginning of a period
- the recommended order quantity at the beginning of a period
- the backordered demand at the end of a period
- the on-hand inventory at the end of a period
- Processes following information from B2B Forecasting Tool and Production Plan in order to create most accurate and achievable forecast: (demand in a future period, scheduled receipts at the beginning of a period, on-hand inventory at the beginning of a period, the safety stock requirement for a period)
- Educational background in Economics or Chemistry
- Proficient knowledge of issues related with demand planning
- 2-3 years minimum of experience in planning department in related job (pharma or chemical industry preferred, additional experience in logistics will be also an advantage)
- Knowledge of Oracle/SAP Demand Planning or other software related to demand planning will be an asset
- Proficiency in MS office application, SQL preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and Polish
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, and the self-confidence to use these skills to convince others to buy-into proposals and forecast plans
- Developing a culture of continuous improvement.
- Experience of building strong relationships with staff at all levels and proven success in influencing senior management
- Dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active approach to taking on challenging assignments
- Ability to work with critical timelines
Jesteśmy liderem polskiego rynku farmaceutycznego. Intensywnie budujemy swoją pozycję na rynkach Europy Środkowo-Wschodniej, Azji Centralnej i Kaukazu. Odniesiony sukces przekładamy na dalszy rozwój i inwestycje w pracowników. Kierujemy się zasadami odpowiedzialności społecznej oraz mottem "Ludzie pomagają Ludziom". Chcemy oferować lekarzom, farmaceutom oraz pacjentom serwis o najwyższej jakości, a dla pracowników być najlepiej ocenianym miejscem pracy.