Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
167 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
CapgeminiInfrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
The application manager is responsible for assuring operation of applications and continuity of service with respect to both service level and performance level, as agreed in the specific SLA. She or he works with system and application specific tools, communicates with the IT team of our clients and handles all technical tasks regarding availability and operation of applications. In addition, the Application Manager implements new application versions.
We are currently looking for an Application Manager to work in a team which is responsible for supporting IT infractructure of one of leading ICT providers on the German market.
- Operation of applications and services during the agreed service times
- Monitoring of applications and interfaces
- Installation and configuration of software
- Measurement of relevant performance indicators and utilization of resources
- Work with a lot of different standardized and application specific technologies
- Use of system and application specific tools which are in German and English language
- Management and handling of incidents, changes, problems and known errors
- Quick recovery of failed application services with respect to the agreed SLA’s
- Up-dating, maintenance and management of technical manuals (operations handbook) and other documentation
- Participation in technical testing and technical inspections of new software releases
- Cooperation with the client\'s IT team, release management, service level management and other internal departments
- Intermediate to good knowledge of Unix/Linux and Windows operating system
- Preferably a broad information technology background
- Ability to read and understand application architecture charts and network diagrams
- Basic knowledge of general application architecture, high-availability solutions, backup concepts storage and network infrastructure
- Used to work in an ITIL oriented environment
- Fluent English is a must
- German language is an asset
- Strong sense of responsibility and forward-looking mode
- Able to work occasionally under pressure
- Customer oriented / service focused behaviour.
- Strong communicational skills in external (to the client) and internal communication
- Readiness to work outside regular business hours
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000 online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programs and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini to przede wszystkim różnorodność. Z nami, możesz tworzyć najnowocześniejsze rozwiązania dla wielu branż i korzystać ze wsparcia zespołów ekspertów o niezwykle szerokim zakresie kompetencji – od międzynarodowej księgowości, aż do zaawansowanych systemów IT.
- EtapRozmowa telefoniczna
- EtapZnajomość języków
- EtapRozmowa z Manageram